The Marketing Manager, Patient Services plays a supporting role in the development of our patient support strategies across the AbbVie portfolio for current and future pipeline products. This position is ideal for someone who enjoys working to build outstanding patient treatment plan experiences. This person will be responsible for supporting program improvements, partnering with Field-based teams, Marketing, Legal/Compliance, Medical, Regulatory and additional partners. This position is office-based. Prerequisite
Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Requires minimum of a Bachelor's Degree, Master's Degree a plus.
- A minimum of 2-4 years in the pharmaceutical industry with expertise in market access, patient support, sales, marketing, or related commercial function in the pharmaceutical or healthcare industry
- Experience working within a matrix organization a plus
- Expertise in bio-pharmaceutical products is preferred.
- Experience in Medical/Legal/Regulatory Review processes at a pharmaceutical manufacturer
- Candidates should have working knowledge of the compliance and regulatory environment for manufacturers in the pharmaceutical space
- This is an office-based position. This position requires up to 15% travel.
- Partner with those who manage day to day operations of the patient support programs
- Support the design of patient support programs
- Establish and maintain appropriate relationships with commercial business partners in patient support, field teams, managed healthcare, trade, marketing teams and purchasing
- Work in conjunction with finance, legal, regulatory and compliance, etc.
- Develop patient support content through cross-functional collaboration and working with agencies of record
- Ensure consulting compliance requirements are fulfilled through content and contract submission and approvals
- Manage the patient support program competitive intelligence research and communication within organization to maintain market knowledge through partnership with market analytics and business insights
- Ensure agile procurement of vender partner contracts and purchase orders for business service agreements
- Ability to manage 15% travel
Key Internal/External Partners:
- Strong writing and presentation skills.
- Ability to effectively plan, prioritize, execute, follow up and anticipate problems.
- Ability to communicate across multiple functions (field teams, managed healthcare, trade, marketing).
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects in fast-paced, deadline driven, entrepreneurial environment.
- Ability to influence across functions to gain consensus on solutions.
- Patient Support Organization
- Field teams
- Senior Leadership
- Managed Healthcare
- Marketing, Analytics and Business Insights Team