Account Manager (Internal Only)
The primary job responsibility will be the management of an assigned account and the Account Supervisors assigned to each account. Specific responsibilities include work scheduling of all account personnel, establishing work standards, conducting site evaluations, audits, overall inventory/equipment usage, budget control, employee performance appraisals, troubleshooting/problem solving, orientation, training of Account Supervisors and support personnel, customer relations, and special project work as requested. This individual will also ensure that all managed services are being provided in a proper and cost effective manner.
* Control expenses within area of responsibility.
* Develop and recommend custodial operating budget and ensure the department operates within budget.
* Evaluate and justify supplies, equipment, and purchases as needed.
* Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting and training employees; maintaining a safe, secure, and legal work environment; developing personal growth opportunities.
* Provide guidance to Account Supervisors on matters related to performance management, staffing/recruitment, training, HR compliance.
* Establish work standards and flow.
* Establish and maintain effective lines of communications with the client and facility personnel to ascertain that their needs and requirements are being met per the contract.
* Enter and approve changes in ADP's Vantage system in a timely manner.
* Ensure compliance with regulatory agencies.
* Maintain an environment that is sanitary, attractive, and in orderly condition.
* Demonstrate and promote company culture, values and management philosophy.
* Maintains quality service by enforcing quality and customer service standards; analyzing and resolving quality and customer service problems; identifying trends; recommending improvements.
High School diploma required.
Minimum of three years of supervisory experience in a service-related field with high customer/client contact.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED:
* Strong service/quality attitude.
* Ability to plan, organize, prioritize, and achieve effective time management.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet established goals and objectives.
* Strong public speaking skills.
* Sense of urgency & ability to meet deadlines; self-directed.
* Valid Driver's License.
ABM is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer (Minority/Female/Veteran/Disability/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation)
Internal Medicine physician job in Texas : Dallas/Fort Worth-Area Outpatient Internal Medicine Need The Practice : Outpatient only Employed, well-est…Read More
DHL - JobID: 86761280 [Inventory Clerk / Warehouse Associate] As a Inventory Control Associate with DHL, you will: Maintain inventory accuracy by ver…Read More
Gastroenterology physician job in Texas : Gastroenterology Opening with Citizens Medical Center in Victoria, TX Hospital Employed Gastroenterology po…Read More