Loading some great jobs for you...
Job #: 1046749
Our client is hiring a Project Analyst who has a telecom/networking background. This person will do project analysis work around equipment replacements, upgrading wireless systems for 400+ sites and manage logistics for each. This is a contract to hire opportunity in Raleigh, NC. Please email your resume to Healea to start the conversation: firstname.lastname@example.org
*Must be able to obtain a government security clearance*
Responsible for planning and executing SIT across major, and minor releases. They will design, develop and configure software test cases to validate application functionality. They will participate in requirements gathering sessions, and will work with team members to identify requirements, and test application functionality. The candidate will apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support the project.
Responsibilities will include:
• Lead Requirements Gathering Sessions.
• 5+ years of experience as the member of an Agile scrum development team
• At least one project of medium complexity as the ScrumMaster leading an Agile scrum development team
• Able to perform the complete system life cycle using the Agile Scrum Methodology phases from project initiation, analysis and requirements, design, coding, testing and implementation
• Able to create User Stories and define Acceptance Criteria as to when code is “Ready”
• Developing and analyzing project functional and business requirements.
• Business process analysis.
• Defining and documenting internal and external user interfaces.
• Providing requirement clarification, when necessary.
• Developing wire frames, workflows, use case diagrams, flowcharts, and other analysis-type documentation.
• Lead standup meetings.
• Lead Backlog Refinement meetings.
• Perform industry research to clarify, define, or satisfy technology or business process issues.
• Coach and guide teams to use the Agile framework to deliver on project objectives.
• Remove impediments or guide the team to remove impediments.
• Serve as coach, mentor, strategic planner and mediator of challenges.
• Provide support to the team using a servant leadership style and leading by example.
• Ensure that project deliverables are delivered on-time and adhere to the agreed upon scope.
• Build trust among team members, forming strong relationships and helping develop a safe environment where problems can be raised and dealt with professionally.
• Guide the team on how to work collaboratively and deliver work product on schedule.
• Promote adherence and support the overall development process as well as collect feedback; schedule and lead project meetings, draft meeting agendas and meeting notes, manage project scope & assess and evaluate project success.
• Assist with internal and external communication.
• Working knowledge of one of more of the following qualifications:
• Knowledge/experience with Agile Methodologies
• Ability to prepare cost estimates
• Knowledge/experience of SDLC practices
• Effective liaison between business and technical teams
• Strong facilitation skills to effectively lead discussions across multiple groups
• Change Management and Configuration Management (VersionOne, ServiceNow, etc.)
• Application Lifecycle Management (ALM)
• Capacity Planning
• Strong understanding of the full lifecycle (SDLC) with Agile/Scrum experience
• Strong understanding of the Agile values and underlying principles
• Strong understanding of Scrum Master methodologies and best practices
• Excellent leadership skills and facilitation abilities
• A strong understanding of web-based applications
• Strong understanding of different types of testing methodologies (system integration, regression, functional, compatibility, unit, performance, negative etc.) and an ability to plan/execute accordingly
• Proven ability to develop test conditions, and understand expected results based on the application requirements
• Strong written and verbal communication skills (ability to translate between business and technical concepts)
• Experience working with Java development/principles
• Proven ability to create and maintain high level technical documents
• Proven ability to communicate to a wide variety of audiences, both business and technical
• Proven ability to identify, define, and document business requirements (functional and system)
• Proven ability to participate in requirements analysis, validation and verification, ensuring that requirement statements are complete, consistent, concise, comprehensible, traceable, feasible, unambiguous, and verifiable
• Proven ability to track, and fully document changes to business requirements (both functional and system)
• Proven ability to clearly communicate requirements to other development team members
• Proven ability to manage changes to requirements throughout the project lifecycle
• Proven ability to work independently, and as a team member
• Scrum Master Certification (CSM) preferred
• Ability to be flexible, and think analytically in a problem-solving environment
• Ability to solve problems to complex business processes
• Ability to work independently with minimal direction
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...