Master Data Management Architect
Compensation: $106,390.00 - $159,250.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
YOUR TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The primary responsibilities of this role, Master Data Management Architect, are to:
- Enhance & implement Standard Operating Procedures and corporatebusiness rules for various master entities (especially Product, Customer and Hierarchies/Relations);
- Enhance & implement Enterprise & Solution architectural strategies to support the interaction between the Master data entities and otherCorporate Systems;
- Maintain business processes, workflows & mappings, KPIs, and SOPs, including MDM match rules to maintain the integrity of various master entities;
- Identify & provide direction to improve data quality monitoring alerts and data cleaning activities through stewardship team;
- Identify latency in the MDM data flows and plan enhancements Identify issues in the source data collections from third party and internal;
- Enhance MDM QC process to insure data is consistent and valid between Corporate Data Warehouse, Sales Force Automation, & Incentive Compensation systems;
- Evaluate MDM data from multiple vendors and help qualify thestrengths and gaps of MDM;
- Function as MDM Project Manager for new project initiatives involvingnew integrations (internal and external systems) with focus on quality and efficiency;
- Deep dive into running analysis on MDM data (stewardship), identify anomalies and perform corrective actions to rectify data issues. To
handle Data Change Requests from field force and home office.
WHO YOU ARE
Your success will be driven by your demonstration of our LIFE values. More specifically related to this position, Bayer seeks an incumbent who possesses the following:
Associated topics: data architect, data integration, data integrity, data manager, data warehousing, database, database administrator, mongo database, mongo database administrator, sql
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...