- CENTERS FOR SPECIALTY CARE GROUP
- $35,080.00 -47,540.00/year*
453 E 167th St
Home Health Aides
DOJ Assisted Living Program is actively seeking Home Health Aides to work Per-Diem for our Assisted Living Facility in the Bronx.
New Graduates Welcome!
* Observing and monitoring Residents.
* Providing Residents with housekeeping and laundry services.
* Helping Residents' care for their personal hygiene, including bathing, grooming etc.
* Assist with Resident care and activities as needed.
* Documenting Residents weight once a month.
* Reporting any health issues to the supervising nurse.
* Maintain confidentiality of all Resident & Facility data.
* Escort residents when necessary
* Valid New York State HHA Certification.
* Occasional heavy lifting may be required.
* Ability to follow the Plan of Care precisely!
* Must be able to work as a team member
* Current Valid NYS Driver's License
DOJ Assisted Living Program is an exciting, brand new state of the art assisted living program featuring luxury living along with a host of services catering to the needs of our senior residents. Offering a great work place environment along with opportunity for growth, come join our winning team!* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...