There is a new locum tenens family medicine physician opportunity now available in Massachusetts. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday from 8 am - 5 pm with call, and you will see 16 - 18 patients per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified. For this assignment, you need to have an active MA state license.
If you have something specific in mind, let your personal CompHealth recruiter know and they will match you with the assignment that lives up to your vision.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 16 - 18 patients per day
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- We provide comprehensive malpractice coverage
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
Associated topics: care, care physician, clinic, family, family medicine, family practice, family practice physician, nocturnist, physician, practice