Concrete Quality Control Technician - Selkirk, NY
Compensation: $75,390.00 - $112,720.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Loading some great jobs for you...
Job ID: 154120
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is the leading manufacturer of precast concrete, polymer concrete, and plastic products in the United States. Our products range from utility vaults, reinforced concrete pipe, catch basins, drainage and septic tanks, to retaining walls, storm shelters, wall panels, concrete barriers, a variety of prestressed concrete products and more. With more than 80 locations nationwide and 3,000 plus employees, Oldcastle Infrastructure is committed to upholding core values of reliability, quality, and service in cutting edge ways.
Job Description Summary
Testing of precast concrete to ensure product conforms to specifications.
* Hollowcore plank and precast / prestressed concrete beams, columns, and walls pre/post pour inspection
* Fresh concrete testing, documentation and data entry on excel spreadsheets
* Maintain a clean and safe work area
* Other duties as assigned by QC Manager
Qualifications / Skills
* Must be able to read and understand production drawings / blueprints
* PCI level I or II (with current ACI - Grade 1) preferred
* At least 2 years of experience inspecting finished concrete product's quality preferred
* Good attendance and positive attitude a must
* Proficient in Microsoft Office
* Must be a team player and possess a desire to learn
* Must maintain clear and precise record keeping
* Must be self-motivated
* Must be able to work quickly in a fast-paced environment
* Must be willing to assist in training and perform hands-on activities with other employees for learning and training purposes
* Occasional overtime required
What CRH Americas Offers You
* Highly competitive base pay
* Comprehensive medical, dental and disability benefits programs
* Group retirement savings program
* Health and wellness programs
* A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
About CRH Americas
CRH Americas has a long and proud heritage as one of North America's largest corporations. We are a proud reflection of the hundreds of family businesses, local and regional companies and mid to large sized enterprises that together form the CRH Americas family. CRH Americas operates with a decentralized, diversified structure, letting you work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large enterprise.
Oldcastle Infrastructure, a CRH company, is a great place to grow! If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our career site. Please complete your online profile which will be sent directly to the appropriate Hiring Manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest in the CRH Americas family!
CRH Americas is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Oct 26, 2019
Associated topics: cement, concrete, concrete laborer, concrete pour laborer, foreman, hardscaper, pave, plaster, plasterer, sand
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...