- Liberty Mutual
- $87,220.00 -178,020.00/year*
437 E Fordham Rd
At Liberty Mutual, we exist to help people embrace today and confidently pursue tomorrow a purpose that s as true for our employees as it is for our customers. From Analytics and Underwriting to Technology and Legal, our expansive range of roles makes it possible to pursue your tomorrow, today, no matter where your skillsets and passions lie. Here, you ll discover a diverse atmosphere focused on openness, inclusion, trust, and respect. You ll also discover that we offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package designed to support you in all the ways that matter most.
Ignite your sales career with a Fortune 100 company behind you.
Learn, grow and boost your earning power in a role that allows you to build relationships with clients and build real career momentum in the process. As a Sales Rep at Liberty Mutual, you ll draw on your people and selling skills to develop client relationships within local communities to promote our industry-leading products, including Auto, Home, and Life insurance.
We ll champion your success by providing training and guidance from experienced Sales professionals and by sponsoring your licensing exams. You can also leverage our relationships with over 16,000 Affinity Groups target customers. As your client base grows, so will your earning potential through a combination of guaranteed base salary and earned commission.
As part of our team, you ll also enjoy the comprehensive benefits Liberty Mutual is known for, including a 401(k), company-paid pension plan, and outstanding advancement opportunities, and more.
As a Sales Rep, you ll:
- Sell auto, home, life, and other insurance products to individuals and Affinity groups within assigned territory using consultative selling techniques.
- Identify prospective customers using established lead methods.
- Counsel and advise prospects and policyholders on matters of protection and coverage.
- Develop and maintain business relationships with policyholders and within the community.
- Make group presentations to decision-makers in Affinity organizations.
- Service and maintain renewal policies.
- Participate in various incentive programs and contests designed to support the achievement of production goals.
- Meet goals for volume of quality new business quoted and written within company guidelines.
This position is currently available in the following states: Arizona, Illinois, Massachusetts, New York, North Carolina, Ohio, Oklahoma, and Texas.
Associated topics: aflac, casualty, insured, insurer, insurance, insurance agent, insurance field, insurance sales agent, life insurance, life insurance agent
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...