Assistant Teacher, Part Time, Morning and Afternoon Available
Compensation: $40,110.00 - $68,010.00 /year *
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Education - Excluding Post Secondary
Time flies when you are having fun! If you enjoy being a \"day maker\", have a love for children and enjoy fostering their \"a-ha\" moments... join our team! As an Assistant Teacher your days will be filled with laughter, learning and hugs! Our nurturing culture isn't only for children, it is for everyone in our Circle of Care. We are seeking experienced, enthusiastic early childhood assistant teachers whose supportive hands and creative mind desire to make a positive difference every day.#LoveMyJob
When you join the Lightbridge Academy family, you become part of a team of lifelong learners, who are passionate about children and families...just like you are. You will assist in delivering lesson plans and educational activities while also fostering a nurturing environment enabling children to explore and discover many \"a ha\" moments. You embody the Lightbridge Academy Core Values, provide guidance, nurture and build confidence to the children in your care.
- Build strong and positive relationships and support all those within our Circle of Care.
- Contribute to a \"learning is fun\" environment by assisting in the delivery of the Lightbridge Academy curriculum, lesson plans and educational activities.
- Maintain a well-kept classroom and ensuring the health, safety and wellbeing of children.
- Observe all Lightbridge Academy policies and procedures and state licensing regulations.
- Attend required staff meetings and trainings.
- Complete a minimum of 20 hours of ongoing professional development.
- Prefer CDA or BA in Education (focus in Early Childhood preferred) or foreign equivalent.
- Prefer prior classroom experience in child care, preschool or kindergarten.
- Flexible and able to multi-task.
- Works well independently and as part of a team.
Lots of Benefits:
As a cherished member of the Lightbridge family, we want to offer benefits that range from financial to well-being and beyond!
- Competitive salary
- Childcare discount
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Opportunity for advancement
Associated topics: associate kindergarten teacher, baby, child, child care, early childhood, infant, kindergarten, pre kindergarten, preschool assistant teacher, toddler teacher
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...