Penn Medicine Princeton Health is a leading provider of healthcare services. As a respected nonprofit, community teaching health system, we offer compassionate care supported by advanced technologies and an outstanding medical staff. Over 97% of our physicians have achieved board certification, the hallmark of professional excellence. Through our academic and clinical affiliations with institutions including The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, we are setting new standards in diagnostic and treatment protocols and achieving successful clinical outcomes for our patients. Princeton Health is Redefining Care through our commitment to delivering an exceptional level of clinical care and individualized caring for each and every patient. Princeton Health is now part of the Penn Medicine Health System which strives to achieve its three part mission; patient care, education and research. Working for this leading academic health system means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines. Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Princeton Health is currently searching for a Per Diem, AM/PM Certified L & D Techat the Princeton Medical Center, Telemetry Unit.
Schedule: The position is 12 hour shifts AM's and PM's.
Position Summary: They perform a wide range of technological duties by:
All Princeton Health employees are required to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- High school graduate OR equivalent
- Graduate of an accredited surgical technology program
- Basic Life Support certification (BLS) for Healthcare Providers from the American Heart Association (AHA)
- Surgical Technologist Certification required within six (6) months of hire
- Above average dexterity skills
- Above average written and verbal skills
- A customer service orientation and teamwork approach
- Flexibility, organization and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Pushing/Pulling (up to 10 pounds) - Frequently
- Lifting/Carrying (up to 10 pounds) - Frequently
- One (1) year experience
Join the Princeton Health family and be a part of Redefining Care in our community!
Princeton Health is a qualified employer under the rules of the Government Public Service Loan Forgiveness program & an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V.
Launch your career - Upload your resume now!Upload your resume
Loading some great jobs for you...