Penn Medicine Princeton Health is a leading provider of healthcare services. As a respected nonprofit, community teaching health system, we offer compassionate care supported by advanced technologies and an outstanding medical staff. Over 97% of our physicians have achieved board certification, the hallmark of professional excellence. Through our academic and clinical affiliations with institutions including The Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia, we are setting new standards in diagnostic and treatment protocols and achieving successful clinical outcomes for our patients. Princeton Health is Redefining Care through our commitment to delivering an exceptional level of clinical care and individualized caring for each and every patient. Princeton Health is now part of the Penn Medicine Health System which strives to achieve its three part mission; patient care, education and research. Working for this leading academic health system means collaboration with top clinical, technical and business professionals across all disciplines. Today at Penn Medicine, someone will make a breakthrough. Someone will heal a heart, deliver hopeful news, and give comfort and reassurance. Our employees shape our future each day. Are you living your life's work?
Penn Medicine Princeton Health is currently searching for a Per Diem, Days, Ultrasonographer for the Princeton Medical Center, Maternal Fetal Medicine Department.
Position Summary:Performs Specialized Obstetrical & Gynecological Ultrasounds, and Ultrasound Guidance for Diagnostic Procedures for High-Risk Pregnancies. Exams are performed in the out-patient office setting of Maternal Fetal Medicine.
All Princeton Health employees are requires to receive an annual influenza vaccine unless they are granted a medical or religious exemption.
- A graduate of a CAAHEP approved Ultrasound School
- Current RDMS in OB/GYN- Active Status required
- Current certification with ARDMS in OB/GYN required
- Current certification in Nuchal Translucency required
- Cervical Length Assessment Certification preferred must be obtained within a year of employment
- Minimum of two (2) years experience in Maternal Fetal Medicine for High Risk Pregnancies
- Provide ultrasound guidance, including needle guide, for invasive procedures
- Performs Detailed Obstetrical Ultrasound studies at all stages of gestation
- Performs Fetal Echocardiograms utilizing 2D, M-mode, and Doppler
- Pushing/Pulling (up to 50 pounds) - Occasionally
- Lifting/Carrying (up to 50 pounds) - Occasionally
- Bachelor of Science Degree
Join the Princeton Health family and be a part of Redefining Care in our community!
Princeton Health is a qualified employer under the rules of the Government Public Service Loan Forgiveness program & an Equal Opportunity Employer EOE M/F/D/V.
Launch your career - Create your profile now!Create your Profile
Loading some great jobs for you...