437 E Fordham Rd
BACKGROUND & PURPOSE OF THE JOB
eCommerce is the biggest retail disruption in a generation. Amazon has grown from selling books to becoming the largest online retailer in the world with revenue of over $100B. Others are investing billions to catch-up, and leading consumer packaged goods companies are putting digital and eCommerce at the heart of their strategies.
Would you like to be a key contributor to Unilever?s mission to drive eCommerce? Does the thought of working on the eCommerce team in a startup environment on the West Coast excite you?
The eCommerce team based in Seattle, WA is looking for a high-performing Associate Customer Business Manager to own day-to-day responsibilities for the new business models and eCommerce customers.
Who are we looking for? Does this sound like you? You work with the speed and agility of a proven entrepreneur. You?re cool as a clam with uncertainty, are excited by empowered decision making and unafraid of taking calculated risks. You?re a critical thinker, quick-learner and turn insights into action. You don?t shy away from feedback and are hungry for continuous development. You are eager to research new customer opportunities. Bonus points if you have a great track record with customer collaboration, the words ?digital marketing? get you pumped, and you have dabbled in media. What else?
WHO YOU ARE & WHAT YOU?LL DO
- YOU?RE A BORN LEADER: You love working within a team but are also comfortable leading and supporting cross-functional groups, including marketing, search, content, finance and supply chain.
- YOU?RE A (PROUD) DATA GEEK: You?re able to make sense of large amounts of data and effectively communicate them into insights and growth opportunities.
- YOU BELIEVE IN #WINNING? TOGETHER: You partner directly with e-retailers on both business basics and strategic projects to drive growth.
- YOU?RE A FORECASTING WIZARD: Ensuring that our products are always available to our customer is important to you, so you closely manage monthly/annual sales forecasts, including baseline and incremental volume.
- YOU?RE AN ARTIST IN POWERPOINT: You believe that crafting beautiful and compelling presentations is vital to engaging e-retailers and critical to inspiring Unilever brand teams.
- YOU KNOW THAT EXCELLENCE IS IN THE DETAILS: You lead flawless executions like packaging conversions and pricing actions to ensure our portfolio is getting the basics right.
- YOU?RE A TEACHER: You value the importance of knowledge transfers, so you are able to compile best practices and share them with the eCommerce team (both locally and globally).
- YOU?RE A PROBLEM SOLVER: Figuring out problems with the limited direction doesn?t faze you. You have the intuition to elevate analyses far beyond reporting to deliver true impact.
- You proactively stay abreast of the latest happenings in the eCommerce and tech space.
- You?re able to easily combine industry research and Unilever knowledge to make strategic recommendations for new growth opportunities.
Associated topics: chief program officer, cpo, manage, manager, management, monitor, product manager, project manager, relationship manager, task
* The salary listed in the header is an estimate based on salary data for similar jobs in the same area. Salary or compensation data found in the job description is accurate.
Loading some great jobs for you...