Senior .NET Developer
Employment Type: Full-Time
Industry: Information Technology
What you will be accountable for….
- Write high quality code with corresponding unit tests.
- Ability to aggressively learn new technologies, via mentoring, training, and most of all independently-motivated education.
- Work with product representatives to refine business stories.
- Engage with team members in a collaborative manner while achieving deliverable objectives.
- Contribute to team growth by providing feedback, ideas, and collaboration with other engineers with positivity and enthusiasm.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and effectively present them to decision makers.
- Routinely review technology trends to identify potential value of new tools, frameworks, and patterns.
What you will need to be successful……
- Experience designing, developing, and delivering software services at an enterprise scale
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative, environment
- A genuine passion for technology and desire to positively work with colleagues to collectively achieve common goals
- Experience with Microsoft .NET Core, Entity Framework, and C#
- Generation and maintenance of RESTful Services
- Excellent verbal and written communication
Loading some great jobs for you...